Loser's Bench

HW: 419 SW:314 CW:282 GW: 170

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Out Out Damn Habit........

Well....yes, the past 2 days are not days I would put in the win column.  I have had a change happen in my work world and it has caused me some stress.  But I need to find a different way to cope because the past 2 days I have not made the best food choices.  I have never been one to hold my tongue when I have something to say, but am trying not to stick my foot in my mouth, so I have been suppressing some stuff.  When that happens, I tend to stuff my mouth with crap food...........

I have been working so hard and I won't let this situation completely derail me!  So starting right now, I am going to figure out a different way to cope.

I am glad I am going to my parent's tomorrow for a long weekend......I definitely need to unwind...maybe put my toes in the sand, sit around a fire with good friends and leave some stuff in Baltimore.

I know my head is in a different place because all morning I have been trying to talk myself out of going to strength training tonight.....The struggle is real and I know that having WLS is not going to take that struggle away.  It may be time to figure out how to get BCBS to cover counseling with a psychologist and not psychiatrist.



No comments:

Post a Comment