Loser's Bench

HW: 419 SW:314 CW:282 GW: 170

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

By the Numbers: Feeling better about my month

Yesterday I was feeling pretty down about my progress over the past month.  According to my personal scale, I had only lost 2lbs, but according to the gym scale, I have lost 7lbs.  But even better than that, although last month, I lost 10 more lbs.  This month I lost 2 more inches.  So I have no lost a total of 54.5 inches!  AND, my belly, which is where I want the inches to go down most (because as we know, circumference of your abdomen is a predictor of heart disease), is almost below 50 inches.  I have lost 11.5 inches JUST from my abdomen. 

This journey definitely can mess with your head.  It's about balance, it's about dedication, it's about loving myself more than the damn piece of pizza I want to eat.

I've never worked so hard at becoming healthier and I'm really proud of my progress.  I'm almost 1/2 way to my goal and only 5 months out from surgery.  I WILL do this!

My next scale goal is to hit 299.  That means I have 12lbs to go.  I want this by June 4th!  I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment