Loser's Bench

HW: 419 SW:314 CW:282 GW: 170

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

6-month Appointment



June 2nd will be the 6 month anniversary of my WLS.  The months have flown by. The journey has not been easy, but it has been amazing and worth every bead of sweat and tear.

I had my 6 month follow up yesterday and I am down exactly 100lbs (110lbs from my highest) from my initial appointment. Dr. Bello was thrilled with my progress and so am I.

I can't believe it has been 6 months.  I can't wait to see my progress in another 6 months.  Hoping to be in the low 200's.  BUT, wherever I end up, I'm proud of myself for working hard and sticking with the journey, even when I feel like quitting.

Here's to the rest of my life, which is bound to be longer now that I have lost over 100lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment