Loser's Bench

HW: 419 SW:314 CW:282 GW: 170

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

What is your why?

One of my Facebook groups is doing a journal challenge and I'm super excited about it!  If find I hold myself more accountable when I journal and post it for the world to see!

So, what is my why?

There is a world to see out there! And when I went to Ireland in 2015, I realized that at the size I was, my activities were limited and to be honest, I was probably on the path to get bigger, not smaller at that time.

I know I've talked about it before, but the day we climbed to the top of the Blarney Castle, I realized I was killing myself.  Although I enjoyed it, I stressed the entire way up the staircase because my breathing was severely labored and I had no idea how I was going to fit through the tiny hole at the top.  I was then nervous about having to get on the ground and attempt to lean backwards to kiss the darn Blarney Stone.

I did it, but was really stressed about the entire situation so didn't enjoy it the way I wish I had.

So, that's when I decided something needed to change.  I wanted to live longer so that I could see more of this amazing world.

My next big goal is zip lining over the treetops in Costa Rica.

No comments:

Post a Comment