Loser's Bench

HW: 419 SW:314 CW:282 GW: 170

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Breaking up with Diet Dr. Pepper!







Diet Dr. Pepper is by far my favorite beverage!  When a restaurant carries it, I actually do a happy dance!  As part of the WLS, I won't be able to have ANY carbonated beverages for a year after the procedure.  I knew this was going to be a tough one for me to change.

Three weeks ago today, I decided it was going to be the first big change I made.  Even when I found a lonely can, tucked in the back of the refrigerator at work, I resisted and poured it out.  Now that was painful!

I do have cravings for it, especially when it is really warm out or I have eaten something salty. (which means, I should avoid those salty goodies).

I know I can do it for at least 40 days because I have endured the torture during Lent many times.

Next challenge.....weight all protein and reach the goal of 80grams of protein a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment