Loser's Bench

HW: 419 SW:314 CW:282 GW: 170

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

NSV Time



Image result for non scale victory


So.......the stupid scale is being stubborn, but that's okay.  You know why?  Because I have some pretty cool non scale victories that are happening!  

I've learned that sometimes you need to focus on inches and NSVs and forget about the damn scale!

SOOOOOOO........Here is a small list of the good stuff!

  1. On Thursday, I had a pretty shitty day at work, and normally, I would have reached for comfort food.  Some mac and cheese and cheesecake, was what I really wanted.  BUT instead, I went home, talked with my boyfriend and he drove up to comfort me.  Guess what??  Him making the 2 hour drive, holding me, talking through my day and reassuring me was so much better and much more satisfying than cheesecake and mac & cheese.  Who would have thought?  It taught me a valuable lesson about myself AND gave him major boyfriend points.  It's been a long time since I had someone that could help the stress melt away, just by hugging me.
  2. I continue to have to adjust my seat in the car AND had to lower my steering wheel this week.  That means my belly is still shrinking. I can even adjust the seat without having to be a contortionist.
  3. One of my vendors came into the office yesterday (he hasn't seen me in a few weeks) and commented that I am looking smaller and smaller!
  4. I'm fitting into 18/20 clothes and I started at a 30/32.  CRAZY!!!!!!!!
  5. I'm able to reach different bits and pieces without having to twist my body or use a mirror to see what I'm doing.
  6. I started back at the gym 2 months ago and I have increased my stair walking by 3 landings!
Image result for successI haven't had my measurements done in a while and really need to see what my inches look like, so I'll be asking a friend to help out!  I can't wait to do my side by side on December 2nd.  (Can you believe it has been almost a year since my surgery?  I can't!)

The boyfriend wants to go skydiving in April (for our 1 year anniversary) and I need to be 250lbs or lighter.  My goal is to be 240lbs. I never thought that goal was even possible....but I'm determined!

No comments:

Post a Comment