Loser's Bench

HW: 419 SW:314 CW:282 GW: 170

Monday, October 24, 2016

MIA

I had a realization on Friday.  I haven't written a post in about 3 weeks.  When I thought about why, I realized, I haven't been on point as much as I should have been.  Not always choosing the best foods, having alcohol, only going to the gym 2 times a week.

So, I'm back, ready to be accountable to myself and all of you! 

I have been allowing some stresses in my world to derail me and be an excuse.  I realized it was an issue when I ate something this weekend and got a feeling of euphoria.  No seriously, it was like a high.  So, bread, you seriously need to go.  You have no place in my world anymore.  You will not be a drug I put in my body any longer. 

So today, is day one of the rest of my journey.  I will be on the losers bench in 41 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment